Monday, February 25, 2008

Rock of Love


I love reality television as bad as that sounds. My new fav. reality show lately is Rock of Love 2 with Bret Michaels. Basically Bret has been through this game before, (Hence the 2 in Rock of Love) he is trying to find love. There is only 7 girls left- Kristy Joe, (My fav!) Daisy, Inna, Amber, Jessica, Megan, and Destiny. I find it hilarious when the girls get so mad at each other for being alone with Bret. I love elimination because I love getting closer and closer to the final girl. Hopefully its not Inna because shes like a big ugly oger who needs a make-up lesson. Daisy needs to take some collagen out of her lips. Destiny needs a haircut and a new wardrobe. Jessica isn't really all that pretty. Megan need some agressiveness. And Ambre need to find someone her own age or at least look the age she really is. So I hope Kristy Joe wins becauses she amazing!


Rock of Love is on Sundays @ 9pm on VH1.. so watch it bitches =]

1 comment:

Kris10 said...

hahaha oh my...I love that show! Kristy Jo is my fav also! And Inna...looks like a man. I really think she's a transexual. Daisy, oh my god the way she talks and the one arm tatooed? Ew. Hahaha :)